‘Caraway’ is a medicinal spice found in almost every kitchen. It is a multipurpose component used for cooking and also for various other purposes. May the remedy is about health or about beauty caraway seeds have always played a positive and affirmative role for every solution. Caraway seeds have anti-fungal properties which help one in keeping a clear track of the digestive system. It helps one to get relieved of all the gastrointestinal problems. It is also used for various beauty purposes to enhance our skin.
BENEFITS OF CARAWAY SEEDS
There are numerous remedies of these medicinal seeds. Caraway seeds are the best for preparation of various delectable dishes but are also useful in the preparation of eye-popping beauty remedies. Let us have a quick look are some of the fringes of this beautiful ingredient:
- Used in the preparation of sweet as well as savory dishes.
- Used as a fragrant component in the preparation of various beauty accessories such as perfumes, soaps, and body lotions.
- Caraway seeds also help one to eliminate bad breath and add freshness to the breath.
- Helps to keep the digestive system of a body healthy and active.
- Helps one to get relieved from bloating and indigestion.
- Helps one to get control of anxiety and panic attacks caused due to improper digestion.
There are also many more benefits of caraway seeds queued ahead. Let us have a look at the various remedies helpful for health, skin, and body made up of caraway seeds.
- WEIGHT LOSS DRINK
Caraway seeds are the best remedy and helpful aid to lose weight. Drink this water half an hour before breakfast in the morning. It helps to reduce one’s weight in an effective way. This drink helps one to lose belly fat and removes harmful accumulated toxins inside the body. The drink is full of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. It is also helpful to get rid of gas, bloating, and acidity. For more such healthy components to promote weight loss, kindly have a look at the mentioned link, https://www.ayurspace.com/products/herbalife-formula-1-nutritional-shake-mix?variant=17909072855111
- Add 2 teaspoons of cumin seeds in a glass of water.
- Boil the water for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Let the water cool and add a few drops of water in it before drinking.
- SKIN WHITENING FACE MASK
Caraway seeds are not just helpful internally but also externally. Let us have a look at a face whitening mask prepared with the help of caraway seeds.
- Coarse caraway seeds finely.
- Sieve the powdered seeds from a muslin cloth to get a fine powder of the seeds.
- Add milk to the powder to make a consistent paste.
- Apply this paste on your face and neck and allow it to rest for about an hour.
- After one hour massage, the face with milk slowly and gently and remove the paste with the help of milk.
- Later wash the face and neck with water.
- HAIR FALL TREATMENT PACK
This hair mask made out of caraway seeds helps one to stimulate hair follicles. It also helps to nourish and hydrate hair from the roots and increase the blood circulation. Let us have a look at the magical hair mask. Apply this mask twice a week for great results.
- Grind 3 teaspoons of caraway seeds.
- Mix olive oil and coconut oil in it.
- Heat the mixture on a double boiler for 10 minutes.
- Store the mixture in a dark place for about 10 days.
- Apply the oil on roots and hair for effective results.
- Wash it off with a mild shampoo.
- SKIN TIGHTENING DRINK
This productive drink helps to tighten one’s skin. It also helps to glow one’s skin and make it healthy. Let us have a look at the drink.
- Roast salt in a pan until it turns grey.
- Roast caraway seeds too.
- Mix both the powders and consume it every morning before breakfast.
- HAIR GROWTH REMEDY
- Grind 2 teaspoons of caraway seeds.
- Add water, aloe vera gel, 2 teaspoons of castor oil, and 3 vitamin E capsules into the mixture.
- Apply this mask twice a week for smoother, shinier, strong, and faster hair growth.
- INFLAMMATION COOLING REMEDY
- Boil 2 teaspoons of caraway seeds into a glass of water.
- Cool down the mixture and drink it to cure inflammation, bloating, or acidity.