Sleep disturbance is a problem which is faced by any of us. The factors that lead to disturbances in sleep may be many such as stress, anxiety, work pressures, incomplete tasks, illness, travel, respiratory problems, and many such obstructions. Sleep disturbance may lead one to face a headache or inability to pay attention to the task the next day. Stress is accounted to be one of the major reasons for a deprived sleep. Check out the mentioned link to gain some information about helpful products under such circumstances, https://www.ayurspace.com/collections/ayurvedic-medicines-for-stress-and-anxiety
Hence to avoid sleep disturbances one needs to know the reason for sleep disturbance.
- Interruption in daily routine work
- Incompletion of task in a day
- Respiratory problem
Mentioned below are some of the quick fixes that can help one to treat sleep disorder.
- Few safe sleeping pills (advised by a doctor)
- Reducing sugar intake in the diet
- Following a strict sleeping schedule
- Consumption of less water before sleep
- Limiting caffeine intake
- Giving up bad addictions like tobacco, and drinking.
Let us have a look at a few of the quick remedies that can help one to get rid of sleep disturbances and have an energetic and relaxed day ahead.
- REMEDY TO BE RELAXED AND GET REJUVENATED THE NEXT MORNING
The following remedy helps one to have a stress free mind the next day and get a sweet and sound sleep. It also helps one to stay rejuvenated, fresh, and energetic the next day. Let us have a look at the remedy.
- In a bowl add one teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Add a teaspoon of raw honey to it.
- Also, add some sea salt to the mixture.
- Consume one spoon full of this mixture along with a glass of water before bedtime.
- REMEDY TO HAVE A SOUND SLEEP
This remedy helps one to have a sound and soothing sleep. The components of the remedy consist of zinc, manganese, and potassium which are the necessary one for good night sleep. Let us have a peep into the remedy.
- Powder pumpkin seeds, dried dates, poppy seeds, and almonds.
- Consume this mixture along with a glass of lukewarm milk.
- Consume this mixture around an hour before the bedtime.
- REMEDY TO RELAX BRAIN NERVES
This remedy helps one to have a soothing sleep and calm down the stress of the whole day. Let us have a look at the remedy.
- Wash few bananas along with the skin.
- Cut these bananas into 2 to 3 pieces.
- Boil these bananas with 2 cups of water along with their skin
- Add 1 cinnamon stick to it.
- Keep the mixture on the medium flame and allow the mixture to settle down a bit.
- Strain this lukewarm banana tea and have it before bedtime.
- REMEDY TO STAY ACTIVE THE WHOLE DAY
The sleep disorder can keep one stay lazy and stay dizzy the whole day. This remedy is helpful to stay calm and active the whole day. Let us have a look at the remedy to stay active and healthy the whole day.
- In a container boil 2 cups of water.
- Add Brahmi powder and Ashwagandha powder to the boiling water.
- Allow the mixture to cool down.
- Later consume this water for an active and healthy day.
- REMEDY TO DRAIN OUT THE STRESS AND RELAX THE WHOLE BODY
After a hard-working day, each one of us expects a relaxing and soothing body massage or a relaxing environment. Let us have a look at this remedy which not only helps one to relax and soothe oneself but also allows one to have a sound, comfortable, and uninterrupted sleep.
- Take lukewarm water in a bucket.
- Add a few drops of lavender essential to the bucket of water.
- Soak your feet into the water for about 15-20 minutes.
- REMEDY TO AID THE DIGESTION PROCESS
Indigestion is also a reason for indigestion. Therefore this remedy is a helpful one to have an easy digestion process. Let us have a look at the remedy to have a clear digestible tract.
- Take a glass of lukewarm water.
- Mix 5-10 grams of Triphala churna into the glass of water.
- Consume this liquid before bedtime to clear the bowel movements the next morning.