‘Flaxseeds’ a fiber crop cultivated in the cool region is one of the most essential crops. Flaxseeds are full of Omega 3 fatty acids. They are not just good for the health but also useful for our skin and the most essential beauty element of an individual, hair too. There are numerous remedies made out of flaxseeds. These seeds work wonders when bought into use for our hair and body. They are the best seeds to reduce one’s weight and burn unwanted calories.
BENEFITS OF FLAXSEEDS
- They are full of nutrients.
- They are high in Omega 3 fatty acids.
- Helps to lower the blood cholesterol.
- They also help one to reduce weight by keeping one full for a longer time.
Let us have a look at the various remedies made out of flaxseeds advantageous for our skin, body, and hair.
- REMEDY FOR FASTER HAIR GROWTH
This remedy is helpful for the one who wishes to grow hair faster and healthier. Let us have a look at the remedy. Apply this gel twice a week for stronger and longer hair. One can also have a look at the mentioned site for aid in the growth of hair beautifully, https://www.ayurspace.com/products/keshohills-ultra-oil-100-ml?variant=17909109751879
- Take 2 cups of water in a container and add half a cup of flaxseeds into it.
- Bring it to boil for about 6-10 minutes.
- Later turn off the flame and let the mixture cool down a bit.
- Pass the mixture through a cloth and separate the seeds from the water.
- When the flaxseed water cools down it will turn thick into a gel consistency.
- Mix coconut oil into the flaxseed gel and apply it to roots and tips of the hair for shinier and healthy hair naturally without the use of any chemicals.
- REMEDY FOR GLOWING SKIN
- Take 2 cups of water in a container.
- Add half a cup of flaxseeds to it.
- Heat the water and bring it to boil for about 5-10 minutes until froth comes up.
- Pass the water later through a muslin cloth and collect the water in a jar.
- The water turns into gel consistency when it cools down.
- Add a few drops of any essential oil to the flaxseed gel to get a beautiful fragrance. The remedy helps one to get glowing skin naturally.
- REMEDY FOR FAIR AND GLOWING SKIN
The remedy is a productive one especially for the one suffering from acne. Let us have a look at the various ingredients used along with flax seeds for healthier and glowing skin.
- Powder 2 tablespoons of flaxseeds.
- Add green tea water, gram flour, a pinch of turmeric, and few teaspoons of curd, to the powdered mixture.
- Later apply a bit of curd to the face to cleanse it.
- Apply the flaxseed mask to face and neck and allow it to work for about 20 minutes.
- Later wash off the face with water.
- REMEDY TO EXFOLIATE SKIN
Let us have a look at one the healthy and easy to prepare skin to exfoliate mask from flaxseed and other skin-healthy components.
- Powder 2 teaspoons of flaxseeds.
- Add curd, cinnamon powder, and honey to the flaxseed powder.
- Apply this mask on face and neck and let it work its wonders for about 10-15 minutes.
- Later wash off the face with hot water and then cold water to close the open pores.
- REMEDY FOR SMOOTH AND GLOSSY HAIR
This remedy helps one to get strong, healthy, and glossy hair. It also helps one to moisturize hair. Let us have a look at it.
- Take a bowl and add 3-4 cups of water along with half a cup of flaxseed into it.
- Later pass the water from a muslin cloth to separate the water from seeds.
- Allow the water to cool down and turn into a gel-like consistency.
- Add a few drops of essential oil and olive oil to it.
- Apply it on the roots and tips of the hair and later wash it off with a mild shampoo until the gel gets completely dried.
- REMEDY TO BURN OF UNWANTED ACCUMULATED FATS
This remedy helps one to burn off the extra calories and get a slim and healthy body, so let us have a peep into the remedy.
- Grind roasted flaxseeds and turn them into a powder form.
- One can directly consume this powder or add it into cur or your favorite smoothie to consume it.