Congestion or phlegm in the chest can make breathing difficult for babies, usually during the night. Best of the allopathy Medicines takes the time to cure it. Here I am mentioning a simple home remedy for instant relief. This home remedy can also be used for adults.
Ingredients: Honey + Tissue Paper + Mild Warm Towel
Process: Coat Baby's chest with Honey and cover it with tissue paper. Put a mildly warm towel over it. Remove it after 4 -5 seconds. Again put the warm towel and repeat the process 3 - 4 times. It will dilute the congestion and make breathing easier.
Later wash or remove the honey with mildly hot water. Repeat the process once every day for a week.
Caution: Ensure the hot towel is bearable for a baby or kid. Test the warmth by placing the towel on your cheeks first.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Wintergreen Oil: 20 Amazing Benefits, Uses and Recepies
- 5 Home Remedies for Flat Belly and Better Metabolism | Ayurspace.com
- 4 Home Remedies to Treat Gastric Inflammation in Seconds
- Home Remedy for Cough, Phelgum or Congestion in Babies
- Sesame Seed Oil - Uses, Benefits and Caution
- 10 Easy Ways to Fight Cholesterol Without any Side effects
- Tongue Scraping - Ancient Indian Way to Increase Metabolism & Dental Health