There are many types of clay helpful for our skin. Each clay has its importance and is useful for various purposes. Kaolin clay is soft and smooth in texture and is mild for our skin. Hence it is the best suitable form of clay for people with dry and sensitive skin. It is available in various colours such as white, green, or even with a tint of pink at times. It is one of the best and natural remedies to treat various problems of our skin naturally. Therefore it is a highly recommended and used form of clay. It is not harsh in texture which makes it soft and smooth on the skin. Its gentle touch on our skin makes it one of the highest picked clay to treat various skin issues. Its neutral pH balance makes it more skin-friendly and usable. It also has medicinal benefits as well.
Recommended Product: AJA Kaolin Clay
Uses of Kaolin Clay
Let us have a look at some of the important uses of Kaolin Clay for our skin.
- Useful to make different face masks
Kaolin clay is the perfect clay to get blended with any of the products. Hence it is also known as component consisting of properties of water which can be gelled with any other beneficial ingredient. Being gentle and soothing for the skin it is highly used in the preparation of various natural face masks. It is a balanced and highly nutritious clay hence it adapts the minerals and nutrition of the components mixed along with it for a face mask. It does not dry out the skin and hence is highly preferable by people.
Let us have a look at some of the face masks prepared by the help of Kaolin Clay:
- Mix Kaolin clay along with cooled down green tea in a bowl. Add aloe vera gel and few drops of lavender essential oil to it. Stir the mixture until it turns into a fine paste. Apply this paste on your face and allow it to rest for about 10-15 minutes. Wash your face with lukewarm water then apply moisturizer to it for glowing and healthy skin. This pack helps one to deal with various skin breakouts as it consists of green tea one of the best skin coolants.
- Mix Kaolin clay, apple cider vinegar, and any essential oil in a bowl. Apply this mixture on your face but not around the eye area. Allow it to rest until it dries and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Apply your favourite moisturizer to keep all the beneficial effects of the packaging intact.
- Perfect to make a facial scrub
Scrubbing our face at regular intervals is essential as it helps to keep our skin free of dirt particles and dust. It helps in the removal of excess oil from our skin as well. Therefore it is necessary to scrub our face. Though scrubbing is an essential activity for our face one should not over-do it as it may harm the layer of our skin. It should be done with extensive precaution and care. If done with proper precautions it is a helpful remedy to keep our skin healthy and oil-free.
Let us have a look at a natural scrub recipe to get that oil-free look:
Kaolin clay, sugar, and coconut oil in a bowl. Mix all the ingredients until the sugar granules start melting. Apply this scrub on your face and massage your face for about 5-10 minutes. Later wash it off with water. This natural scrub helps one to get rid of dust particles and oily skin clearly and naturally.
- Detoxifying Body Cleanser
Bathing is a time which helps one to relax all the stressed nerves. It is a time when our body freshens ups and gathers energy to sustain the whole day. The main aim of bathing is to cleanse our bodies and remove all the dirt and dust from our skin. Many of the soaps are made from harmful components and parabens which dry out our skin and make it dry and rough. It extracts all the moisture from our skin and makes it dry and lifeless. Hence one should opt for natural remedies to keep the skin soft and hydrated.
Let us have a glance at one such body cleanser remedy which helps one to naturally cleanse our body:
Kaolin clay, castor oil, coconut oil, olive oil, tallow, and shea butter accordingly in a bowl. Mix all the ingredients until it gets into the consistency of applying it to the body. This natural body cleanser is a healthy and natural one to clean our body and keep it smooth and moisturized.
Benefits of Kaolin Clay
Kaolin clay is one of the most natural and mildest clays from other clay forms. It does not affect our skin and keeps it moisturized and hydrated. It also keeps our skin healthy and keeps it at a bay from the formation of excess oil on our skin. Let us have a look at some of the healthy and essential benefits of Kaolin clay for our skin:
- Best skin detoxifier
- Helps to control body odor
- Nourishes our skin
- A healthy component to be included in your make up routine
- Absorbs oil from our skin which leads to least skin breakouts
- Strengthens our skin naturally
- Provides all the essential nutrients to our skin naturally
Recommended Product: AJA Kaolin Clay
Related Blog :