One of the leaders today in the field of Ayurveda and herbal remedies is Himalaya. At Himalaya, the process of your well being starts with the seed. It addresses not just the symptoms or external signs of illness. It discusses the root causes of your illness acts from within you. Himalaya thus plants the hope of wellness within you and has been succeeding for over 85 Years. It has actively contributed to the idea of Happiness Through Wellness. At Himalaya, the herbs are grown under sustainable, clean and natural conditions to provide the best possible solutions to all your health problems. It advocates healthy farming practices for both growing and harvesting.
From the 1000 acre farmlands, the best of the best herbs are collected and made use of for all the formulations. These herbs are then made available to experts in the field of Ayurveda. The experts, with many years of clinical study and guidance of the ancient texts put together the products for various benefits. The labs and factories use high-end equipment and up to date manufacturing methodology to provide clean and safe herbal medicines for you. The research and development wing ensures that thorough and continuous research is performed to keep coming up with better and more effective cures and remedies.
In addition to this sophisticated process of manufacturing, Himalaya also pays attention to some other details to ensure no side effects occur. The products are mostly free from, wheat, corn, soy, yeast and dairy making it ideal for vegetarian, vegan and other patients who may be intolerant to some of these products. It contains no artificial fillers, binders or excipients. The caplets and capsules created by Himalaya are free from chemicals or additives. They are carefully made from fresh produce and do not contain synthetic ingredients. Also,
Himalaya also gives back to the environment and has been certified to be safe to land, water and air. Let us take a look at some of Himalaya’s best herbal health supplements.
- Himalaya Abana Tablet: Himalaya Abana Tablet is an antihyperlipidaemic drug. It contains Arjuna (Arjuna) and Indian Bdellium (Guggul) as key ingredients. The Key benefit of Himalaya Abana Tablet is that it is used as a cardioprotective. It effectively lowers triglyceride levels, total cholesterol levels, and free fatty acid levels. This tablet is consumed by patients suffering from heart disorder after consulting a physician regarding the best suitable dosages.
- Himalaya Serpina Tablet: This tablet is an effective way to handle high blood pressure. It is made using Rauwolfia (Sarpagandha), which is a pungent smelling herb, which is a potent anti- Hypertensive. Its Sanskrit name, Sarpagandha, literally translates to ' smells like a serpent, Reserpine, an active compound found in Rauwolfia, renders the herb its antihypertensive property. Its anti-hypertensive activity is attributed to a decrease in peripheral resistance and the resulting decrease in cardiac output. This highly effective tablet must be consumed only after consultation with a physician.
- Himalaya Guggul: This tablet helps maintain Cholesterol Levels within Normal Range. In the ancient Ayurvedic texts, Guggul, which translates to the protector, was commonly included in formulas as it wa believed to tone digestion and the liver, making other ingredients more effective. Today, researchers have focused on its potential to support total cholesterol count with particular attention to HDL and LDL cholesterol already within the normal range. It is suggested that adults consume two capsules daily after meals for best results.
- Himalaya Bacopa: Originally called Brahmi, meaning sacred, holy and divine, today Bacopa is considered to be one of the most effective adaptogens known, empowering clarity of thought and peace o mind. Researchers have proposed a myriad of possible actions for Bacopa including mental alertness, cognitive support, antioxidant activity and mood supporting properties. Bacopa promotes verbal learning, memory, and retention. The suggested dosage of this is one caplet per day before food for adults.
- Himalaya Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha translates to the scent of a horse, which has been linked to the power and the Strength gives to the consumer. It was considered chief among the Rasayana (rejuvenation herbs) which modern science now calls adaptogens. Often referred to as Indian ginseng, Ashwagandha is noted for its ability to fortify adrenal function, energy and stress levels and is not a cardiac stimulant. It is one of the best Himalayan products for men.
- Himalaya Arjuna: Adaptogens are generally very beneficial for the human heart. In Ayurveda, the Arjuna is quite like the mythical hero how who conquered all odds. It is described as being unparalleled among other herbs. Ayurveda teaches the heart in the centre of all processes both physiological and emotional, making it central to health. The Arjuna tablets have shown proven results in its ability to promote cardiac function, oxygenation of the heart and maintain cholesterol levels already within the normal range
- Himalaya Amla: Amla was initially known as Amalaki which means the nurse or the mother. It also refers to the term immortal. It was described in the ancient texts of Ayurveda among the best herbs used fo rejuvenating therapies. This popular adaptogenic fruit of India was most often used to protect the vital force of the body and feed the lifeblood of the immune system. This gave it the status of a powerful superfood in Ayurveda. After conducting researches for decades, Himalaya uses its potential to aid in the immune and respiratory systems, as well as for skin appearance and overall detox function.
- Himalaya UriCare: The kidneys play a significant part in regulating the fluid balance of the human body. They also play a significant role in the detox and balancing of blood minerals like sodium and calcium. It is a field of medicine which even modern science is still grappling with. Several techniques herbal applications, initially outlined by Ayurveda, are only now being rediscovered and understood by science. Using these techniques, Himalaya UriCare helps promote the health of kidneys, bladder and the urinary tract. Shilajeet and Cyperus are among the ingredients included in UriCare, which tone and comfort the urinary tract, kidneys and bladder to promote ease of flow
- Himalaya Holy Basil: Holy Basil which was initially called as the Tulasi, refers to a figure who is considered the most devout in the ancient mythology of India. Thus this name alludes to the effect the herb has on focus, meditation, and attention. The Researches conducted by our experts have found that several compounds in Holy Basil may exert a positive effect on the stress response system. Thus this product helps reduce stress and improve concentration and attention in individuals.
- Himalaya Wellness Shatavari: It is a very well known Women's Wellness Tablet. The Shatavari tablet is made from a pure herb extract of Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus). It can help support fertility and vitality in women. This Tablet is a female reproductive tonic. It helps in balancing the female hormonal system and maintaining the balance of various hormone levels in the human body. This tablet can also be consumed to enhance the prolactin level that improves lactation in new mothers, thus ensuring optimum breastfeeding. It is ideal for overcoming fatigue, promoting physical and mental health and rejuvenating the body post-delivery. For best instructions on dosages and usage, consult your physician
- Himalaya StressCare: This product is made using Ashwagandha & Gotukola for Natural Stress Relief. It is a popular choice among busy moms and dads, corporate climbers and anyone who needs a little relief in our crazy, stressed-out world. It provides adequate stress, energy and adrenal support. It can be consumed throughout the year in sufficient dosages as suggested by a physician. It is the best companion to help you fight occasional stress, fatigue, frustration, mood and sleeplessness. It is quick, easy and convenient for everyday support. It also improves the ability to concentrate and helps to deal with mood swings. It aids in relaxation without creating drowsiness. Himalaya tests these medicines for safety, performance, stability, and effectiveness, making its quality second-to-none. StressCare is safe for long-term use. As with most other Himalaya products, this too is vegan-friendly, gluten free and free from additives. It supports stress-Level communication pathway between the brain and the adrenal glands. It helps us naturally reduce levels of the stress hormone cortisol in the blood. Also, it also supports critical endocrine glands to promote peace of mind, vitality and metabolic wellness. It effectively works on the central nervous system to encourage healthy relaxation and calmness.
Points to be noted:
These medicines are supplements and not be consumed as a replacement for any other dietary intake or drugs. As with most other supplements, one must keep in mind specific considerations. One must consult a healthcare practitioner who is made fully aware of your medical history before the consumption of these products. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, have a medical condition or are planning any medical procedure, special care must be taken to make your situation know to the physician before consumption of these products.