Diabetes, generally acknowledged as the diabetes mellitus, portrays a collection of metabolic sickness in which a person has elevated blood glucose moreover for the reason that insulin construction is insufficient, or as the cells of the body do not act in response as it should be to the insulin, otherwise both. Patients in the midst of increased blood sugar level will characteristically occur in the polyuria i.e. (frequent urination), an increased thirst (polydipsia) furthermore hunger (polyphagia). Diabetes is just caused next to the immune system that leads to the destroying of the cells within the pancreas which create insulin.
What are the Causes for Diabetes?
1] A Diet that leads to excessive consumption of the sugar, fat products, potatoes, rice, junk foods grounds to the obesity and diabetes.
2] Lack of exercise also leads to numerous ailments. As if the body is not working out properly, so laziness and inactiveness occur and provokes to diabetes.
3] Mental stress, as well as strain, acts as a major cause of this disease. If a person is stressed and depressed, then it would lead to this sickness.
4] Excessive sleep and extreme obesity would invite too many types of the diseases and diabetes too.
Early Signs and Symptoms of Diabetes
- Frequent urination occurs due to increase in glucose level of the body, main indication of diabetes.
- Disproportionate thirst is a classic symptom of this disease. Drinking of fluids in excessive volume is a sign of it.
- Intense hunger causes due to less insulin working. So the body needs more energy through the food.
- A usual weight gain or weight loss that is in a sudden manner.
- Irritation arrives due to devoid of the energy that leads to further frustration in the daily activities of life.
- Numbness in the hands or legs, as increase sugar levels do harm and damage the nerves of the body.
- Blurred vision and swelling occur in the people due to excessive diabetes.
Ayurvedic Cure of Diabetes
In the present stressful contemporary living, the occurrence of the Diabetes is certainly increasing. Nowadays the patients with disease Diabetes are seeking Ayurvedic treatment as well as advice. The Ayurvedic treatments help in the controlling of blood sugar levels in the body by the daily intakes.
As the other medicinal products have a side effect too, but the Ayurvedic cure of diabetes is best and profound seated treatment. The Ayurvedic products are very helpful and do control diabetes, plus the best benefit of it is that it doesn’t have any future side effects.
Some of the helpful herbs in support of diabetes management–
- Bitter Gourd or the bitter melon maintain the glucose level after consumption.
- Turmeric is the strongest Ayurvedic herb and supports the body system in the maintenance of insulin.
- Neem clears the impurities of the body and it helps in reduction of the sugar in the body, its best herb for diabetic patients.
- Triphala powder or churna makes the body strong enough and boosts the immune system.
- Jambhul Powder and gurmar also are helpful in diabetes.
Ayurspace Herbal Products for Diabetes
- Chandrabrabha Vati
- Shilajit Vati
- Arogyavardhini Vati
- Vasant Kusumakar
- Diab Hari Churna
Here is a printable food chart for diabetes.