Pain Niwaran Churna is a herbal formula for Joint Pain, Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Neuro Muscular Pain, Cervical Spondylitis, Frozen Shoulder, Backache and Gout.
Rajasthan herbals Pain Niwaran Churna has an anti-inflammatory & anti-arthritic action without any side effects. It is one of the best ayurvedic medicine for joint pain. It helps restore the joint suppleness thus reducing the inflammation due to friction between joints. Additionally, it also eliminates toxins from the body & reduces free radicals while increasing calcium absorption. It works by improving cell production & restoration and repairs inflamed tissues. Regular usage provides faster relief from painful inflammatory conditions, stiffness & it is a good alternative to other anti-inflammatory drugs.
Pain Niwaran Churna Benefits
Arthritis is a painful condition caused by inflammation of joints. It is most common amongst adults over 65 years of age, however, can also develop in children, teen & younger adults. Across ages, people are suffering from joint & muscle pain which varies from mild to severe. This may be due to normal wear & tear of the muscles and joints or may be caused by bad lifestyle such as lack of physical activity or being overweight. Pain Niwaran Churna not only provides immediate relief but also offers holistic and long-term cure by improving immunity & promoting the overall well-being of the body. It is one of the best ayurvedic medicine for arthritis as well. It contains 13 herbal extracts and nutrients to build joint connectivity and strength & reduce inflammation.
Pain Niwaran Churna is extremely effective and generally, patients start seeing the results within a week of daily dosage.
For complete recovery, the patient must take the medicine regularly for 2 to 3 months. As they say "Good things take time"
One pouch in the morning & one in the evening with the meal or with pure water.
Pain Niwaran Churna Side Effects
Pain Niwarna Churna is a completely herbal formula without any steroids. Hence it is safe and recommended as well, to use it for long duration till complete recovery from joint pain. This medicine has no side effects or any adverse effects. This medicine can also be administered if there is any other ailment as well.
Pain Nivaran Churna is made of some 30 herbs, medically treated to make a herbal formula that helps increase suppleness and fluidity of joints movements, reduce pain, inflammation, increase the production of cartilage tissues, elimination of toxins and free radicals. The medicine also repairs and heals broken or damaged tissues. Some of the main ingredients are Devadaru, Guggul, and Ashwagandha.
- Devadaru (Cedrus Deodar): It is a native species of cedar also known as Himalayan cedar. Its leaves are needle-like and borne on a single shoot. In Ayurveda, its inner wood is known for its antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties. Effective in cold, spasm, joints and muscles inflammations, headache, gout, etc.
- Guggul (Commiphora Mukul): Guggul is usually a sap of the tree. The sap contains triterpenes which carry potent anti-inflammatory properties
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera): It is also known as Indian ginseng. Ashwagandha helps in building immunity and bodily vigor. Improves blood circulation and metabolism.
Precautions to be taken
- Not recommended for children below 10 years of age.
- Pregnant women should also avoid taking Pain Niwaran Churna
- Patients should avoid sour food intakes like curd, lime, tomato or pickles
If you are a repeat customer, please share your experience about the benefits of pain niwaran churna so that other customers can also benefit.Manufacturer: Rajasthan Herbals, RAPL House,, Opp MTNL Office, S.V. Road, Jogeshwari West, Mumbai – 400102