Ayurvedic Medicine For Facial Blemishes
Facial blemishes are marks or discoloration of the facial skin in part or full. The blemish or uneven skin tone, could be a single mark or might have spread across the face. Facial blemishes sometimes take the shape of flat spots on the skin and it could be in various colors. Such spots can occur due to various reasons but the result always is disfiguring the facial appearance which could be psychologically embarrassing for the patient concerned.
Causes of Facial Blemishes
There are several causes that may lead to facial blemishes but the major reasons are as follows.
• Acne of any kind results in blemishes in form of pimples, black and whiteheads, and pustules on the face of the affected person.
• Scars that are consequent upon sustaining injuries due to collagen build up. These scars vary in size, texture, number, and color. Some of the reasons for scars could be severe acne, smallpox, or such other diseases.
• Advanced ages can result in the development of facial blemishes in many people. Especially those who have spent more time under the sun are prone to such blemishes.
• Birthmarks could also be one of the reasons for the development of facial blemishes.
Symptoms of Facial Blemishes
Main symptoms of facial blemishes are as follows.
• The appearance of lesions on the skin.
• Black spots and other marks appearing on the face, back, and chest areas.
• Whiteheads appearing on the skin.
• Blackheads appearing on the skin.
• An excess number of pimples arising on the face.
• Cysts on the skin on face, chest, and back.
• Skin-related pains.
• Tenderness of the skin.
• Colored patches appearing on the facial skin.
• Red blots on the face appearing frequently.
How can Ayurveda help to cure dark skin tone?
Unlike traditional medications, Ayurveda aims to heal the facial blemishes through natural healing processes facilitated by the use of herbal products and exploiting their amazing healing powers. Ayurveda also aims at curing the syndrome by bringing back balances in the system by balancing the tridosha of vata, pitta, and kafa and also neutralizing dhatu dosha in human anatomy that often results in such blemishes. Ayurveda dispenses with the use of any type of synthetic or chemical elements in the treatment of facial blemishes and the herbs used are organic and 100% natural and safe. Blemishes are cured by attending to natural requirements for nutrition in the anatomy.
Ayurvedic Herbs for Facial Blemishes
For best skin treatment the herbal product that is used is purified sulfur or Gandhak in Ayurveda. It has got excellent moisture absorption capabilities and is one of the best hydrants. It can clear the facial blemishes acting as the natural bleach without having the adverse effects of synthetic bleach. Therefore, Ayurveda uses Gandhak rasayan for the treatment of facial blemishes. Another Ayurvedic element is Ghrit Kumari or Aloe Barbadensis that prevents wrinkles and clears the blemishes preventing aging marks. It has excellent capabilities for reducing skin inflammations very effectively. Manjistha or Rubia Cordifolia, Kumari or Aloe Vera juice, Guggul or Commiphora Mukul, Terminalia Belerica or Vibhitaki and Haritaki or Terminalia Chebula.
Ayurspace Medicines for Facial Blemishes
Ayurspace recommends amazing Ayurvedic medicines for the treatment of facial blemishes that have stood the test of time. These are 100% herbal and organic products manufactured by the best in the industry and include products like Narangi and Nagkesar cream, Anti-blemish cream and capsules, and Arogyavardhani bati has only benefits to render. These are available for purchase online.