Premature ejaculation means the man ejaculates in a short time during sexual intercourse and is neither able to get full pleasure or give it to his partner in bed. Repeated failures in performing in bed are not only embarrassing but also unfair for the partner. In such cases, the person fails to bring the partner to a climax. Such ejaculation lowers the frequency of sexual activity. Overexcitement also leads to premature ejaculation but it is more a mental imbalance and result of infrequent sexual activities.
Causes of Premature Ejaculation
Main causes of premature ejaculation are as follows.
- Having infrequent sexual intercourses.
- Getting overexcited due to some reasons, usually mental.
- Over anxiousness for sexual intercourse.
- The situation that expedites the sexual climax.
- Cultural guilt that is related to getting sexual pleasure.
- Erectile dysfunction.
- Lack of understanding between the partners.
- Hormonal and thyroid gland problems like abnormal levels of sexual hormones in the anatomy.
- Neurotransmission problems related to the brain.
- Problems of ejaculatory system reflex mechanism.
- Urethra and prostate infections.’
- Hereditary problems.
- Damages to nervous or sensory systems due to surgical treatment or trauma.
Symptoms of Premature Ejaculation
Primary symptoms of premature ejaculation are as follows.
- Inability to prevent ejaculation for more than one minute after penetration.
- When it occurs from the first intercourse in every subsequent intercourse it is the symptom of primary premature ejaculation.
- If it is occasional and infrequent then it would be acquired or secondary premature ejaculation.
- Ejaculation is much faster than a normal period of ejaculation.
How Ayurveda Can Help
Ayurveda has several treatments for premature ejaculation syndrome. According to Ayurveda, semen or shukra is spread throughout the human anatomic system. Premature ejaculation can be prevented by improving the inner strength in men that can be achieved by disciplined lifestyles, yoga and medication, and use of Ayurvedic herbs and medicines made out of them in combination with each other. Ayurvedic treatment balances the process of shukra production in the anatomic system by making them denser and addressing problems like over excitement and erectile dysfunction. Besides dhatu dosha in the body, Ayurveda also balances the three major elements in the physique namely, vata, pitta, and kafa to make men stronger and improving their endurance power in bed making their sexual life full of pleasure.
Ayurvedic Herbs for Premature Ejaculation
There are various Ayurvedic herbs that can help enhance the sexual endurance powers and prevent premature ejaculation in case of men. Some of the best herbs for the purpose are Shilajeet, Ashwagandha, and Gokshura. These are herbs that take care of balancing the mental and physical disorder in people and balancing the doshas in their anatomic systems. Men will get longer erections and greater endurance power in bed. These herbs also have amazing power to neutralize adverse effects of traditional medications, alcohol, drugs, and smoking by bringing back the three doshas; namely; vata, pitta, and kafa and improving the density and volume of semen in the body.
Ayurspace Medicines for Premature Ejaculation
Ayurvedic medicines for premature ejaculation recommended by Ayurspace will take care of the problem in the most natural and safest manner without creating any adverse side effects. Some of the Ayurvedic herbal medicines for premature ejaculation recommended by Ayurspace are Neo tablets, Delta Matters, Alo vera massage oil and Japanim capsules. Each of these products has the capacity to change your sexual life completely by preventing premature ejaculation.