ABPA is the abbreviation for Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis. The disease is an allergic infection of the lungs due to pollution and various other damaging factors. The allergic reaction majorly happens with people suffering from issues like asthma and other respiratory diseases. ABPA Care Pack consists of medicines helpful to control these allergic reactions. People with symptoms like fever, severe cough, and blood and mucus while coughing might find ABPA Care Pack helpful.
Components of ABPA Care Pack
- Curcumin Capsules
- Praanrakshak Churna
- Bronco Plan Syrup
- Vasaka Capsules
- Brahmi Chyawanprash
- Tulsi Capsules
- Curcumin Capsule- 2 capsules a day
- Praanrakshak Churna- 2 teaspoonfuls a day
- Bronco Plan Syrup- 4 teaspoonfuls a day
- Vasaka Capsules- 2 capsules a day
- Brahmi Chyawanprash- 2 teaspoonfuls a day
- Tulsi Capsules- 2 capsules a day
- People suffering from ABPA should immediately start the medication. People suffering from ABPA should immediately consult a doctor under the following health conditions:
- The individual feels feverish.
- Asthmatic people are more prone to ABPA.
- One might experience severe cough with blood and mucus.
- Short of breath is a symptom too.
- The chest pains due to weakness and fatigue.
- One might also experience sudden weight loss.
- People with weak immunity should consult a doctor before consuming the capsules available in the pack.
- People with low white blood cells should also follow medical precautions.
- Cavities in the lungs is also a risk factor to consume the medicines of the ABPA pack.