Anti-Ovarian Cyst Pack is a combination of medicines for female health. These medicines help to maintain the hormonal balance of a female's body. Hence issues like PCOD (Polycystic Ovarian Disease), PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome), thyroid, and many such problems can be cured with the help of this pack. All the medicines are herbal and made of natural ingredients, hence there are no side-effects it too.
Anti-Ovarian Cyst Pack consists of Pradrantak Churna, Chanderprabha Vati Tablets, Kanchnaar Guggul Tablets, and Punarnava Mandur Tablets. Chanderprabha Vati Tablets help to balance the hormones of the body which is important for a female. The herbal ingredients of Pradrantak Churna help to maintain the smooth functioning of female reproductive organs. Punarnava Mandur Tablets helps to eliminate ama (toxins) from the body. The tablets also help to cease fluid accumulation which is vital in the condition of the ovarian syndrome.
- Pradrantak Churna- 2 teaspoonfuls a day after meals
- Chanderprabha Vati Tablets- 4 tablets a day after meals
- Kanchnaar Guggul Tablets- 4 tablets a day after meals
- Punarnava Mandur Tablets- 4 tablets a day after meals
- Irregular periods
- Oily skin
- Hair issues like thinning of hair or hair loss
- Growth of hair on face and chest
- Issues in conceiving
- Weight gain
- Mood swings
- Feeling lethargic
- No medicine of the Anti-Ovarian Cyst Pack should be consumed without a doctor's advice.
- Issues like oily skin or acne should not be considered as PCOD or PCOS.
- Simply to lose weight only one should not consume the above-mentioned tablets.
- Healthy food and a healthy lifestyle are the best ways to cure PCOD and PCOS.
- One should also check the ingredients of the medicines to avoid any sort of allergic reactions.