Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Arjuna Ghrit is ayurvedic herbal medicated ghee prepared from the bark of Arjuna tree and cow ghee. It is good in all types of heart diseases. Since time immemorial Arjuna bark is famous for treating heart diseases and cow ghee too is divine in nature, so the two are boiled together to get a concoction called Arjuna Ghrit which not only is good for heart ailments but also is good for breathing disorders, fever and bleeding problems.
Manufacturing Company: Baidyanath
Packaging: Each bottle of Arjuna Ghrit contains 100ml.
Symptoms/When to use/indications: According to Ayurveda it controls heart diseases, gas angina, breathing disorders, chronic fever, heart palpitations, and heart weakness.
Usage/Benefits of Arjuna Ghrit:
- It is an excellent remedy for all heart diseases as it strengthens the heart from the core.
- It is a heart tonic
- Very good in bleeding disorders like rakta pitta or virginal bleeding
- Cures gas and bloating trouble
- Is good for constipation
- It is very nutritious and strengthens the body from within
- A great tonic for brain, nerves, eyes, rectum and other body organs
- It improves weight, lustre and digestion
- It is helpful in curing internal dryness
Dosage: 3-6 grams twice a day with milk or lukewarm water. It may be noted that there is no fix dose of this Ghrit as it depends upon the age, strength and digestive power of the patient and the nature of the illness.
Side effects: No known side effects.Manufacturer: Baidyanath, 1, Gupta Lane, Kolkata 700006