Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Ashokarishtam is an ayurvedic liquid medicine for female reproductive problems. It contains 3% to 9% self-generated alcohol. It is useful in almost every disease related to the female reproductive system. Its main function is to balance the female hormones and make the menstrual cycle normal and regular. In menopausal women, it helps the body adapt to the new natural process occurring in the body. Therefore Ashokarishtam is an excellent way to make the reproductive system healthier and free from diseases.
Manufacturing Company: Baidyanath
Packaging: Each bottle of Ashokarishtam contains 450ml
Symptoms/When to use/indications: Ashokarishtam is useful in gynaecological diseases like uterine bleeding, ovarian cyst, heavy menstrual bleeding, and imbalance in female hormones, uterine polyp and menopausal osteoporosis.
Usage & Benefits of Ashokarishtam:
- It is an excellent remedy for uterine diseases and instantly relieves and cures the problems related to the female reproductive system.
- If taken continuously it cures the problem of PCOS which is quite prevalent among women.
- Irregular periods
- PCOS or ovarian cyst if taken with Chandraprabha Vati
- Pelvic Inflammatory disease
- Increased level of testosterone in the blood
- Low bone level density
- Excessive uterine bleeding
- Uterine polyp if taken with Kachnaar Guggulu
Dosage: 10ml to 20ml twice or thrice a day. If heavy bleeding exists, then consult the doctor to increase the dosage.
Side effects: Ashokarishtam is safe and can even be taken by breastfeeding mothers but if taken for complaints other than mentioned above can cause delayed periods or prolonged menstrual bleeding.Manufacturer: Baidyanath, 1, Gupta Lane, Kolkata 700006