Asthma is one of the diseases mentioned in the queue of the most common diseases found in people. It creates a form of obstruction in breathing and also affects the type of physical activities to be performed. People suffering from asthma are not able to perform any physical activity for long. Their lungs give up sooner compared to fit and active people.
Asthma Care Pack is a combination of Aller-G Care Capsules, Praanrakshak Churna, and Tulsi Capsules. Aller-G Care Capsules are helpful to protect one from the allergic reactions of dirt, dust, and pollution. Tulsi Capsules are helpful in various ways. They boost the immune system and shield it too. Tulsi capsules also act as a healing agent for our internal system. All the medicines of Asthma Care Pack are herbal and made up of natural components. Hence one does not need to worry about any side-effects on health.
- Aller-G Care Capsules- 4 Capsules a day after meals
- Praanrakshak Churna- 2 teaspoonfuls a day after meals
- Tulsi Capsules- 4 Capsules a day after meals
- Allergy to dirt, dust, and smoke.
- Heaviness in breathing.
- Shortness of breath.
- Extreme coughing.
- Pain in chest.
- Trouble in sleeping peacefully.
- No medicine should be consumed without the permission of a doctor.
- A normal cold and cough should not be considered asthma for the consumption of Asthma Care Pack. Consult a doctor and get the health checked to know the accurate health condition.
- One should also consult a doctor to check the suitability and proper ingredients of the product.