Baidyanath Chitrakadi Vati
Chitrakadi Vati is an ayurvedic herbal tablet for treating anorexia and indigestion. It improves absorption and assimilation of food in the intestines and thus aids better digestion. It is quite famous for its benefits and suites all ages. Chitrakadi is the name of fire in Sanskrit, therefore it is named well as it ignites the digestive power and thus relieves a patient of the problems of loss of appetite and indigestion. It removes Aama Dosha which causes a lack of fire and leads to indigestion.
Usage and Benefits of Chitrakadi Vati:
- Chitrakadi Vati is an excellent remedy for igniting the fire in the belly which is the root cause of every disease.
- It aids digestion and soothes the intestinal muscles by releasing the gas accumulated in the body.
- Boosts appetite.
- Helps in balancing vata and kapha and improves pitta and thus balances tridosha.
- Helps in curing anorexia, indigestion and ‘Aama’ conditions
- Improves immunity.
- Chitrakadi vati is most beneficial in enhancing absorption power.
- Removes physical debility due to weak digestion.
- Helps in improving colour and complexion.
- It relieves a patient of hyperacidity.
Manufacturing Company: baidyanath
Packaging: Each bottle of Chitrakadivati contains 80 tablets
Symptoms/When to use/indications: According to Ayurveda it controls Vata and Kapha in the body and aids digestion. Chitrakadi Vati is very useful in anorexia, loss of appetite, aama conditions, boosting immunity.
Dosage: 1-2 tablets 1or 2 times a day or as directed by the ayurvedic doctor.
Side effects: Not suited for people under gastritis condition and also people suffering from hypertension as medicine contains salt. Keep out of reach of children.
Excellent product. Using it for 3 months now.
We Also Recommend
Pain Niwaran Churna - Pack of 2
Namira Weight Gain Churan - Rajasthan Herbals
Hashmi Hard Rock Capsules