COPD is the medical abbreviation for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. It is a respiratory issue. The individual suffering from COPD faces difficulty in breathing. The respiratory pipes narrow and obstruct the respiratory system. The ailment destroys the lungs and obstructs normal breathing. People who consume nicotine face more issues if they suffer from COPD. COPD is an incurable disease but the individual can lead a normal lifestyle by lowering the symptoms of the ailment. During COPD mucus gets filled up in the respiratory tract. Hence it blocks the breathing procedure.
COPD Care Pack consists of Vasaka Capsules, Praanrakshak Churna, Curcumin Capsules, Tulsi Capsules, and Kaas-har Churna. Vasaka Capsules are filled with the goodness of Vasa and various other potent herbs. It helps to maintain respiratory as well as skin health. Tulsi is one of the best herbs to cure a cold, cough and viral fever. The antioxidant-rich herb cures cancer too. Curcumin is an antibacterial as well as an antifungal ingredient. Hence it is the best component to get rid of mucus accumulated in the respiratory tract.
- Vasaka Capsules- 4 capsules a day after meals
- Praanrakshak Churna- 2 tsp a day after meals
- Curcumin Capsules- 4 capsules a day after meals
- Tulsi Capsules- 2 capsules a day after meals
- Kaas-har Churna- 2 tsp a day after meals
- Difficulty in breathing
- Heaviness in chest
- Shortness of breath
- Low stamina
- Throat often filled with mucus
- Mild cough
- Plain cold and cough should not be treated as COPD.
- One must consult a doctor for a complete checkup and the right medicines.
- Do not consume or use the pack without your doctor's permit.