Dashmoolarishtam is an ayurvedic liquid medicine for pain relief and general weakness. It contains 3% to 7% self-generated alcohol as it is prepared by fermenting the herbs. It provides vitality and strength to the body. It is useful for women post-delivery as it soothes the uterus and relieves the postpartum problems like heavy uterus, swollen breasts, fatigue and depression. That is why it is famous among women. It also raises immunity and provides strength to muscles, bones and ligaments.
Manufacturing Company: Baidyanath
Packaging: Each bottle of Dashmoolarishtam contains 450ml
Symptoms/When to use/indications: According to Ayurveda it controls Vata dosha and relieves any stress in the body. It is very useful in postpartum fatigue and depression, post-delivery anaemia, gas, jaundice, piles, muscle spasm, rheumatoid arthritis, lower backache and persistent cough.
Usage and Benefits of Dashmoolarishtam:
- 1. It is an excellent remedy for postpartum complications such as the heavy uterus, swollen breasts, perineal discharge, postpartum fever and stress.
- Boosts appetite post-delivery
- Helps in bringing down the postpartum fever
- Helps in relieving postpartum diarrhoea
- Helps in curing post-delivery lower backache
- Improves immunity
- Dashmoolarishtam is beneficial in ceasing frequent miscarriages as it strengthens the uterus muscles and restores power
- Removes physical debility due to chronic irritable bowel syndrome
- Helps in curing male infertility due to pus in seminal fluid.
Dosage: 20ml or 4 tsp with an equal amount of water immediately after meals. The maximum dosage is 60ml.
Side effects: No known side effects
We Also Recommend
Namira Weight Gain Churan - Rajasthan Herbals
Himalya Neem Capsules