Youngsters these days are particular about themselves. May it be haircare, skincare, or their body, they love to take safety measures for all of them. Hence today's generation is particular about their diet and fitness. They are also prominent in their skincare and haircare routine. Involving Ayurveda in this routine helps one to avoid any side-effects and nourish the skin from within. One should try to avoid the use of harmful chemical-based products that not just damages the appearance of the skin but also ruins its quality.
Diwali Special combo for Youngsters involves products like Go Richh Protein Shampoo, Energo Plan Syrup, Ashwagandhaghan Vati Tablets, and Evening Prime Rose Premium Handmade Bathing Bar. Protein shampoo helps to strengthen the hair from roots and avoid hair fall. The shampoo also helps to avoid dandruff and hair breakage. Energo Plan syrup helps young kids to feel energetic and active all day long. Premium bathing bar helps one to stay fresh, fragrant, and also protect skin from harmful germs and dirt.
- Go Richh Protein Shampoo- massage hair and scalp with the shampoo for healthy and bouncy hair
- Energo Plan Syrup- 4 teaspoonfuls a day
- Ashwagandhaghan Vati Tablets- 4 tablets a day
- Evening Prime Rose Premium Handmade Bathing Bar- bathe with the bar for a healthy and germ-free skin
- Skin issues
- Low energy
- Mood swings
- All the products of the pack are made from natural ingredients. Hence, they can be used without any worry of side-effects.
- Consult a medical practitioner for the proper dosage of the syrup.