ITP in children stands for Idiopathic Thrombocytopenia Purpura. The disorder occurs when a child's skin is full of purple bruises, red marks, and rashes. This also causes itching and discomfort to the child. It might also affect bleeding and bruised gums. Hence in such cases immediately rush to a doctor for treatment. It can also be medicated with the help of ayurvedic and herbal ingredients. It helps to get to the roots of the disorder and heal it without any side-effects.
ITP Care Pack (for children) includes herbal medicines namely Giloy Capsules, Ashwagandha Capsules, Gandhak Rasayan Tablets, Immune Booster Capsules, Green Essentials Capsules, Brahmi Chyawanprash, Pitta Balance Capsules, Kumar Kalyan Ras Tablets, and Suvarna Basant Malti Ras Tablets. Giloy capsules are healthy to lower blood sugar levels. They also help to manage diabetes and blood sugar levels. Ashwagandha Capsules are helpful to calm down the anxiety and stress level. This makes one feel calm and rejuvenated and experience peace of mind.
Immune Booster capsules are healthy for immunity and boost it up to fight infections and damage-causing bacteria. Green Essentials capsules help to fulfill the mineral and vitamin requirement of the body naturally without any chemical or harsh supplements. Brahmi chyawanprash is the perfect paste to make the body active and feel strengthened.
- Giloy Capsules- 2 capsules a day
- Ashwagandha Capsules- 2 capsules a day
- Gandhak Rasayan Tablets- 2 tablets a day
- Immune Booster Capsules- 4 capsules a day
- Green Essentials Capsules- 2 capsules a day
- Brahmi Chyawanprash- 2 teaspoons a day
- Pitta Balance Capsules- 2 capsules a day
- Kumar Kalyan Ras Tablets- 2 tablets a day
- Suvarna Basant Malti Ras Tablets- 2 tablets a day
- Redness of skin
- Purple bruises
- Bleeding teeth and gums
- Consult a doctor for immediate medication.
- Do not feed a child with the pack medicines without consulting a doctor.