Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have bought this for my mother and it is proving very effective for her.
Shifted to bangalore and started facing issues with Breathing and Bronchitis, apparently due to high pollen levels in Bangalore. Came across this product. Have been using it since 40-45 days, Extremely Effective.
Botanical Name : Cympopogon Citratus
Plant Part : Leaves
Extraction : Steam Distillation
Origin : India
LEMON GRASS OIL :
- Lemongrass is also referred to as Cymbopogon.
- It is among the most popular essential oils used today for its effectiveness, health benefits, and a wide variety of applications.
- Basically it is originated in India and native to few other countries such as China, and Thailand where it has traditionally been used as a flavouring agent in foods, drinks, and desserts and for its ability to boost circulation and immunity.
- Lemongrass is most commonly used to relieve digestive issues, reduce bodily aches, pains, and high temperatures, and eliminate harmful bacteria.
- Reduces fever
- Battles infections
- Help reduce cholesterol
- Treats arthritis and cardiovascular disease
- It has antioxidant properties
- Reduces stress and depression
Add up to 12 drops of lemongrass oil to 1 teaspoon coconut oil or sweet almond oil. Mix into a warm bath or massage into your skin. Never apply essential oils directly to your skin.
You can also inhale lemongrass oil directly. Add a few drops to a cotton ball or handkerchief and breathe. It helps relieve headaches.
Never apply this oil directly to your skin.
Keep it away from children and infants.
It should not be used for pregnant women.
Manufacturer: AyurSpace, 24/157 Shakti Nagar G.T. Karnal Road Delhi : 110007, India