Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Sesa Hair Oil is a completely ayurvedic and herbal product. It is nourishing hair oil that helps to provide essential elements to hair to keep them healthy. Being an ayurvedic product the oil has no side-effects. Its pleasant and alluring fragrance relaxes an individual and soothes one’s mind. It does not just help to nourish the hair but also is useful for various other benefits. Sesa is said to be made up of 18 natural herbs which make the composition of oil healthy and effective. It also relaxes an individual from headache and tensed nerves.
There are a lot of symptoms that makes one inclined towards the use of Sesa Hair Oil. It is beneficial not just for hair but also in many other ways. Mentioned below is the list of all the symptoms that make one use the ayurvedic hair oil:
- Dry hair
- Dandruff and lice
- Rough hair
- Flaky scalp
- Hair affected due to environmental changes and pollution
- Mental stress
- Improper hair growth
BENEFITS OF THE PRODUCT
The product is not only an advantageous one for hair but also for various other purposes. It is herbal oil which has no side-effects. It is made up of components such as Wheat Germ Oil, Neem, Milk, Coconut Oil, Bhringraj, Manduka Parni, and many such ingredients.
The various other fringes of Sesa Hair Oil are mentioned below:
- A completely herbal product for healthy hair
- Nourishes and protects the scalp
- Enhances faster growth of hair
- Makes hair healthy and shiny
- Acts as a carrier oil along with other herbs to cure headache
- Its pleasant fragrance relaxes and soothes nerves
- Helps to cure mental stress
- An affordable product with a longer shelf life
- Proper massage of hair oil promotes good blood circulation
- Protects hair from environmental pollution and dirt
- The oil should be lukewarm and should be massaged in hair for enhanced and faster hair growth.
- For better results keep the hair oiled overnight.