SKM Chukku Thailam 100ml (Siddha)
SKM Chukku Thailam 100ml (Siddha) by Skm
SKM's Chukku Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil used to cure various health issues like evening headaches, sinus, body cramps, rheumatic pain, and many such problems. The oil can also be used to cure a viral fever and even cold and cough. Massaging the body joints with the help of Chukku Thailam helps to get relief from pain. Using oil to relieve muscle cramps is also useful.
The product is also helpful to cure chronic headaches or a sinus. Therefore it helpful for aged as well as people who often suffer from a headache issue. It is also useful to cure a joint or part of the body locked down due to a sudden movement.
Benefits of the product
- Herbal and Ayurvedic.
- Acta as a natural coolant.
- It can be used as a natural oil for Nasyam treatment.
- Helpful to cure fever, cold, and cough.
- Cures body pain and helpful in case of arthritis or osteoporosis.
- It can also be used to cure the pain experienced in the ear.
Let us have a glance at the Ayurvedic ingredients of SKM’s Chukku Thailam:
- Ginger- help to balance Kapha dosha
- Pepper- heals our body internally
- Agaru- helpful to cure ear, throat, and eyes
- Devadaru- heals swollen, burnt, or inflamed skin
- Kusta- cures chronic headache or sinus
- In case of ear pain, one can drop 2 to 3 drops in the ear twice a day.
- For a Nasyam treatment, one can drop 2 to 3 drops of the herbal oil in the nostrils for healing and soothing effect.
- In case of a muscle pull or muscle spasm massage the body part with Chukku Thailam.
- It can also be used as bathing oil.
No side-effects of Chukku Thailam have been recorded yet.
One should consult a doctor before using the oil as a nose or ear drop.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
We Also Recommend
Namira Weight Gain Churan - Rajasthan Herbals