Customer ReviewsWrite a review
SKM Mahatriphaladya Ghrutham 200gm
SKM's Mahatriphaladya Ghrutham is an Ayurvedic ghee based product used to cure different forms of ailments such as eye disorders, cataract, constipation, eye tumours, itching and pain in eyes, redness, and many such problems. Hence the product works as an overall paste for the well being of an individual. It is an Ayurvedic product hence it is chosen by most of the people to be on the safer side. The paste is helpful externally to cure various eye disorders or cataracts.
Benefits of the Product
- The product is completely Ayurvedic.
- Being Ayurvedic the product doesn't have any side-effects.
- Mahatriphaladya Ghrutham is an overall product and is helpful for various forms of illness.
- It can be used for both, internal and external use.
- It is also helpful for stomach disorders.
- For Consumption Purpose
It is advised to consume a half spoon of Mahatriphaladya Ghrutham before meals twice a day.
- For Application Purpose
To use SKM's Mahatriphaladya Ghrutham as an eye drop to get rid of dryness and irritation one can apply it on eyes and let it relax for about a couple of minutes. The ghee present in the paste is helpful to cure the itchiness and redness of the eyes caused due to dryness.
- Let us have a glance at some of the Ayurvedic ingredients of SKM's Mahatriphaladya Ghrutham:
- Long Pepper
- Dry Grapes
Side-effects of the Product
Being a herbal product no side-effects of Mahatriphaladya Ghrutham are recorded yet. Yet it is advised to get a proper dosage of the paste from a doctor. The overdose of the product may cause indigestion.
It is advised to consult a doctor before consuming the product if one is already on an allopathic medicine routine.
Manufacturer: Skm, 725, Ground Floor, Poonamalee High Road, Arumbakkam, Chennai-600 106